Blue Heron Bridge 1/17

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No No,
I will be there Monday, as planned.

Don't have to much fun without me!:blinking:

It sounds like both Amy and Carmen are coming up on Sunday. You'll have to let me know if you like it enough to come back on Monday for a training dive. The weather looks nice enough that we could try for a site further south.

I'll be in a blue minivan, diving Double 80s and setting up on the west side about 12:20-12:30.

Sorry I missed out gang. I tweaked my back while messing around with the football the otherday. Something about a sore back and lugging around doubles, didn't sound as appetizing. I'll ice up this week though for the pre-brewfest dive.

Yhea, you KNOW I SOOOOOO clicked on the link, right?

WHATEVER! :lotsalove:

Pictures from today's dive. It was a pretty nice dive and I can't wait to go back for more tomorrow.

(AMY do not click on this link. Like I said on the phone. We had a terrible time and did not see a thing)

Picasa Web Albums - SFL - BlueHeronJan1...

Thanks to Carmen, William, and Tim for the good time! You guys were great! Great pics too!

As this being our (Justin's and mine's) #7 dive, it rocked! Sorry we got to see that manatee in such a short time diving... we'll make sure it doesn't happen again. :)

We'll definitely be making our way up there again, and like this time, I'll make a thread so anyone else can join! Hopefully we can get more dives in now that our retail-work schedule dies down a bit.

Thank you William for the advice, Carmen for the boat-lock and the good looks (on the way back we agreed you were the best looking one of all 3 lol), and Tim for the tech info!

Looking forward to diving with you guys again!

Bryan

Here's the link to all my pics..... eDivers BHB 011809 - a set on Flickr

A few notables...

3208437742_f6de69ffd9.jpg

3208409248_6499a416b7.jpg

3207498135_c8883ef45d.jpg

3208203278_3b3ff5b62a.jpg

3208257594_2afc107279.jpg

-Tim

Man... I sure missed out on a lot of critters... need to pay more attention next time.

Nice pics!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom