Blue Heron Bridge 1/17

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Am planning on joining in at BHB. Never been there, so could use some direcs, also do I need money for parking or anything, or will the Credit card cover it? Unless anyone going through Pompano wanna carpool.

The one Saturday of the month I have to work... :(

Ken

Am planning on joining in at BHB. Never been there, so could use some direcs, also do I need money for parking or anything, or will the Credit card cover it? Unless anyone going through Pompano wanna carpool.

Hey Brucet, I can't dive this weekend (head cold) but I let me regular dive buddy (Videodude) know about this post. He also lives in Pompano and maybe you can car pool.

You don't need any money for parking or anything . . . well maybe a few bucks if you all want to get together afterwards and have lunch :D

Have fun all!!

Tim,

What the ???? is up with your avatar ?? :shakehead: :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Bruce not sure where I am diving it might be in pompano or the bridge .won't know until the morning .I call you around 8 am Saturday and let you know .I with Dan I want to check out the weather first .Either way I am diving .If I decide to do the BHB I live in boynton beach if you want to drive with me .
I call you in the morning and let you know what going on .I will PM you with Phone number #

parking is free , if you need air , force E on the way on the right side before you cross the bridge .

Tim is molesting Hello Kitty.....

Gee, you'd think a really nice guy like him could get a regular date :lotsalove: :rofl3:

Sounds cool. or my 3 is 954-867-8422. Am waiting to hear where we are going from CTX120, seems to be a lil talk of Pomp. dropoff

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom