Blue Angel Dive site? Possibly...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yea, but has it sank? the story said they were trying to keep it afloat, not sure how they are going to get it out. any ideas?

Fly N Dive:
yea, but has it sank?
Don't quibble over meaningless details like that.

i think its kinda hard to DIVE something thats still FLOATING :wink: :wink:

Jump up and down on it. Problem solved.

i think the coast guard it trying to KEEP it FLOATING :wink: :wink:

besides you would have to get a lot of people!

Backtanner:
Being a "chick" diver, she was probably too busy putting on her makeup. J/k
<tapping foot> Easy now!!!!! Back up ff the chickies! You all know we can put our makeup on without a stinking mirror, while driving a car and usually talking on the cell phone, and even tending to the kiddies in the back seat. (pure talent baby) :D

ChickDiver, I just hope you understand no one meant to be morbid here. We're just divers acting like divers. No offense was meant :giveusahu

Chickdiver needs to take a chick chill pill. I would explain why but its already been said here several times. Glad the pilot is ok. Yeah that would be an interesting wreck, although not much to it as far as peeking inside, just a cockpit with the top blown off, thats even if the plane is whole.

Well i for one can understand where CD is coming from. I have several buds still flying 18's and if they were flying for the Blues i would be worried sick about them until i heard conclusively (and conclusive ain't most news sources in my book) that they were okay. The military can be notoriously bad at keeping dependants "in the loop" in these situations.

All i read into her original comments was give it a little time for the smoke to clear before you start talking about it. As can be the case in here, things escalated from there.

That said, i wasn't offended by the original post either but also think those who weren't offended, could have a little respect for a different perspective like CD's. I see no value in snide comments about differing opinions from either side of this situation.

I'm just glad the pilot is okay.

why would you want to dive it? It's small, no marine growth or fish, just a jet thats probably busted into pieces. You need to get out of those springs and dive some better spots! But if you want to dive it then more power to you.

Justin699:
Chickdiver needs to take a chick chill pill.

I don't think I'd go that far with it. It certainly upset her, and to say take a chill pill kinda seems like we might be disregaurding her feelings. I (and others) feel one way, she (and others) feel another, no crime done.

As for life on a new aircraft wreck, Reel Crazy14, that's not what I wanted to see. I just wanted to see what $20 million looked like (that we help buy) all crumbled up on the oceans floor.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom