Blonde

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Q: What do you call a blonde in an institution of higher learning?
A: A visitor.

Q: What do you call a blonde with half a brain?
A: Gifted!

Q: What do you call a brunette with a blonde on either side?
A: An interpreter

There is a blonde on a plane to New York. She is sitting in the first class section, but her ticket says that she should be in the coach section.

A flight attendant realizes the blonde’s mistake and asks her politely to move. The blonde won’t move. All she says is, “I’m blonde, I’m beautiful, and I’m going to New York.”

The flight attendant goes and tells all of the other flight attendants. They all try to persuade the blonde to move, but she won’t move. All she says is, “I’m blonde, I’m beautiful, and I’m going to New York.”

The flight attendants go and tell the pilot about the obnoxious blonde. They tell him the only thing that she says. He approaches the passenger and whispers something in the blonde’s ear.

Immediately, she gets up and moves to her normal seat. Then the pilot goes back to cockpit. The flight attendants are all very curious about how the pilot made the blonde move so quickly.

They ask him and he says, “Oh, it was easy. All I had to do was tell her that the first class section wasn’t going to New York!”

Why don't Blondes like to make Koolaid ?

They can't fit 8 quarts of water in the little package

A blonde walks into a store and says, "I hear that you make fun of blondes." The clerk says, "Yeah, so?" "I'm a blonde and I bet I could name all of the capitols on that map when I come back tomorrow." {she said while pointing to a map on the wall} After a night of studying the capitols of all the states, she comes back into the store. The clerk says, "Are you ready to tell me the capitols?" "Yes, I am," the blonde states confidently. The clerk says "okay then. What is the capital of Maryland?" the blonde says, "M."

Q: Why did the blonde die in a helicopter crash?
A: She got cold and turned off the fan

Q: What do you call a blonde with half a brain?
A: Gifted!

Q: What does a blonde and a beer bottle have in common?
A: They're both empty from the neck up.

A Blonde goes over to her friend's house wearing a T.G.I.F. tee-shirt.

'Why are you wearing a Thank God it's Friday Tee-shirt on Monday?'

'Oh crap!' the blonde says, 'I thought it meant **** Go In Front.'

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom