Blasted airlines, always making it tougher!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There's no problem. Do what you need to do. I just won't be there on the 8th...

And the problem...??
She’s playing hard to get or her body guards don’t arrive until the 8th :eyebrow:

And is entertaining a group of 10 and that's our first evening together. Sorry, but my clients take priority even over @DandyDon :p

Hard to get...yes. DD already tried, and my husband was very patient with him :cool:. Plus, said husband understands that if you want my company, you invite me...don't tell me when to show up :banghead:

I'm trying to imagine why, going to a warm place to dive, you need two checked bags plus a roll-on and a backpack. I take all of my dive gear, minus weights and tanks, and everything else for the trip in one checked bag that weighs 40lbs. A carry-on holds gear not easily replaced on a trip: reg set, prescription mask, computer, camera, etc.
Maybe I'm missing some special needs stuff you carry, but if you are concerned about economy costs, leave a checked bag at home.

I'm trying to imagine why, going to a warm place to dive, you need two checked bags plus a roll-on and a backpack. I take all of my dive gear, minus weights and tanks, and everything else for the trip in one checked bag that weighs 40lbs. A carry-on holds gear not easily replaced on a trip: reg set, prescription mask, computer, camera, etc.
Maybe I'm missing some special needs stuff you carry, but if you are concerned about economy costs, leave a checked bag at home.
My 2nd checked bag is usually full of stuff I bring down for friends/family that they can't easily or cheaply buy. On the return trip, it's full of gifts/glassware/hot sauce/liquor/etc.

To each his own. Traveling light is not in my vocabulary, either. :D

My 2nd checked bag is usually full of stuff I bring down for friends/family that they can't easily or cheaply buy. On the return trip, it's full of gifts/glassware/hot sauce/liquor/etc.

Good reason:)

To each his own. Traveling light is not in my vocabulary, either. :D

Heck, I'm not traveling light, at least compared to a couple of people I know who carry their gear and everything else in carry-on:)
I do sometimes wonder how some people get away with carrying what really amounts to two carry-ons that in total would hold more than what is in my checked bag:(

If you travel with a serious underwater photographer, you will definitely wonder how they do it!

Back
Top Bottom