BING ad jumps you to bottom of new page

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I thought it was just me and I was going insane. Glad to see, at least in this respect, I'm not crazy.

It takes more than 5 minutes for the code to update.

I'm glad I don't have to figure out that code. I didn't learn that in HTML class.:D

Quite Frankly.. There is no time frame from Google as to how long it takes for the site block to "digest" into the system. I have blocked ads where the destination URL is bing.com - give it some time.... I'll check back in a few hours.

Quite Frankly.. There is no time frame from Google as to how long it takes for the site block to "digest" into the system. I have blocked ads where the destination URL is bing.com - give it some time.... I'll check back in a few hours.

Thanks for the update and efforts Howard.

It lives!!!

FYI - I just went RED!

Thank you ScubaBoard for keeping the Boards free from this type of advertising. I was surprised at how quickly you responded to our concerns.

It's still doing it... (forcing to bottom of page). but it's not BING ads only.

It's Google Chrome ad's... (hmmm.... Ad link below, but doesn't show up in [ I M G ] tags.

http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/abglogo/abg-en-100c-ffffff.png

abg-en-100c-ffffff.png

and also these sandwich ad's

imgad

What is really annoying is that I start to type an answer to someone and then the letters wind up in the search field of the bing add. :banghead:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom