Billy show video, uhguh!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Empty V

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hey everyone I just finished editing and color correcting some footage I shot while in Hawaii this past January. This is my first attempt at shooting video u/w, so if it sucks it's not my fault :rofl3:

Please use Username: Dive
Password: videos

It is Case Sensitive, just like me :D

You need to have (Quicktime) installed in order to watch it. If you use iTunes then you've already got it! Just follow the link and all should be good. Thanks for taking the time to check it out, constructive feedback is always appreciated.

If anyone's as big of a geek as me and is interested in my camera setup you can find it with this link Billy's New(ish) Camera and Housing I did some very minor modifications to it.

January 2008 Hawaii Video

And thanks Rick for all the words of encouragement!

Billy

It just worked for me, it just took awhile to load. Real cool video! I love those turtles. And looking back up from inside the wreck was awesome.

Where in Hawaii?

Hay Billy it's asking for a user name & password. What's up with that?

Sorry brutha, just corrected the first post with that info. Can those old guy eyes of yours read the big red letters? I can make them bigger if it helps. :rofl3: J/k John BTW I still feel bad for scaring you that night at Leo, it was just too hard to resist.

You're long lost lebanese brutha

Billy

Nicely done Billy. I would be quite happy if that was my first video! When will we be seeing the socal video?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom