Billy show video, uhguh!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey everyone I just finished editing and color correcting some footage I shot while in Hawaii this past January. This is my first attempt at shooting video u/w, so if it sucks it's not my fault :rofl3:

Please use Username: Dive
Password: videos

It is Case Sensitive, just like me :D

You need to have (Quicktime) installed in order to watch it. If you use iTunes then you've already got it! Just follow the link and all should be good. Thanks for taking the time to check it out, constructive feedback is always appreciated.

If anyone's as big of a geek as me and is interested in my camera setup you can find it with this link Billy's New(ish) Camera and Housing I did some very minor modifications to it.

January 2008 Hawaii Video

And thanks Rick for all the words of encouragement!

Billy
Nice Camera setup.... if I happen to find your missing camera parts and TSherren's dive bag at Leo Carillo, I'll make sure he get's his dive bag back. j/k

Awesome video, Bro! I love the part where the white tip shark comes inside the wreck. Can we say "fill your wetsuit?":D

You are going to have to video the BC's when we do a Catalina weekend. Above and below the water.

Great work!

Rick

Way cool video! I liked your music selection it really sync'd with the video.

Nice video. love the turtles :D

I just checked out your January video.... cool stuff!!! good job!!

Thanks!

Awesome video, Bro! I love the part where the white tip shark comes inside the wreck. Can we say "fill your wetsuit?":D

You are going to have to video the BC's when we do a Catalina weekend. Above and below the water.

Great work!

Rick

LOL! Thanks Rick, I thought we were going to keep that between ourselves. That shark did scared the crap outta me. We penetrated the wreck, my buddy Max points to my right, I pointed my light and it was swimming right at me with this giant hook hanging out of it's mouth. Pretty amazing experience. At that point I was kinda wishing I didn't bring my own 3mm and borrowed one from Max!

Nice video Billy. Almost worth downloading quicktime :wink:

One of these days I'm gonna convert you to Mac's Rosebud. I'm sure you'll run through 3 PC's before years end anyways!

Way cool video! I liked your music selection it really sync'd with the video.

Thanks Rich! When do I get my Andrew Liberate! Shirt?

Billy

Back
Top Bottom