Best Teric band ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So here's a question on the width of the elastic style NATO straps. I think the lug size on the Teric is 22mm? Might it be better to actually order one that's 24mm? When the strap stretches in length, it will naturally also narrow in width. So maybe a strap that's 24mm at no tension would be the perfect 22mm when stretched around the wrist enough to keep it still.

So here's a question on the width of the elastic style NATO straps. I think the lug size on the Teric is 22mm? Might it be better to actually order one that's 24mm? When the strap stretches in length, it will naturally also narrow in width. So maybe a strap that's 24mm at no tension would be the perfect 22mm when stretched around the wrist enough to keep it still.
Maybe, but 22mm is the widest one of that type you linked.

I haven't received my Teric yet but has anyone tried a tiny bit of locktight on the pins, or are they too small to try that? They're basically tiny screws correct?

I haven't received my Teric yet but has anyone tried a tiny bit of locktight on the pins, or are they too small to try that? They're basically tiny screws correct?
A long nut and tiny screw, or long screw and and long nut, I don’t remember, so fat I’ll check the screws once or twice per year, I have found them a little loose but never to the point of using lock tight, a touch of blue may be of some benefit but I prefer to just check time to time, if I always found them loose I would use the blue.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom