Best Scuba Shop On Oahu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IDH can sponsor anyone onto the base and to the shop. The only trouble comes when there's only 1 person in the shop, 4 people renting complete gear kits, 3 phones ringing, and the compressor just blew an o-ring. Then it's a matter of being on Aloha Standard Time. Most of this will go away (hopefully) when the new shop open in Hawaii Kai.

I only shop South Seas Aquatics and go on-line.

SURE!

Actaully it's no longer called Kai Ohana, it's now Aloha Scuba. It's under a new owner, and yes much cleaner and professional now. Soon to have really cheap nitrox too.

Coral Divers is being ran by the owner of Coral Fish-non diver type. His wife also runs the shop, she is a......well not nice.

MilitantMedic:
Coral Divers is being ran by the owner of Coral Fish-non diver type. His wife also runs the shop, she is a......well not nice.
I walked into the shop ONCE, I was walking around for 15 minutes and NOBODY came over to even see if I was stealing anything. I was even thinking about buying something. Not a very good first impression.

they DO? I want a Stahlsac! Somebody buy me one please!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom