Best Reg for $200-$350

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubapro Mk18/G250. Best regulator for the money.....But good luck finding one.

I've had two sets of Oceanic regs. Recently purchased a Delta 4 /FDX10 I've done about 15 dives on it, I'm very happy.

I have narrowed it down to AquaLung Titan LX Supreme Regulator or just the regular Aqualung Titan LX. The only difference that I can see between the two is the LX Supreme includes an enviromental dry seal, is this worth the extra $40. Thanks for all the help.

for warm water and the type of diving you mentioned i don't think you'll need the selaed first stage..but $40 isn't really a lot of money, just in case you dive anywhere else..

One of my friends told me to seriously consider the Oceanic Delta DX4 since it has 2 HP Ports and the Aqualung doesn't. This is soooo confusing. What do you guys think? They are virtually the same price. I am new to diving and want decent equipment, I just don't want to screw myself.

the only reason i can think of for you to have 2 Hp ports is if you were going to use a wireless transmitter for your pressure guage, and still wanted an spg for backup..

personally i don't trust wireless underwater, so that's not a concern for me...

robbcayman:
I have narrowed it down to AquaLung Titan LX Supreme Regulator or just the regular Aqualung Titan LX. The only difference that I can see between the two is the LX Supreme includes an enviromental dry seal, is this worth the extra $40. Thanks for all the help.

I think the regular Titan LX would be a great choice, since you are primarily interested in warm water. The environmental seal could easily be added later, if you get the hots for cold water. Aqualung, along with Scubapro and Mares have the largest worldwide dealer networks. With regulators, availability of service is very important.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom