Best money ever spent on scuba gear.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BP/W from DSS (Thanks Tobin, it changed my way of diving). Any BP/W would have probably done it, but Tobin's phone call before shipping changed my appreciation for buoyancy and trim considerations.

Ditto.

Tobin spent an hour on the phone with me to make sure I was getting the right BP/W for the type of diving I would be doing. He asked about my tanks, exposure suit, under garments, and the environment I would be diving. He was very thorough before letting me order my BP/W. Can't say enough wonderful things about Tobin and his customer service.

Ditto.

Tobin spent an hour on the phone with me to make sure I was getting the right BP/W for the type of diving I would be doing. He asked about my tanks, exposure suit, under garments, and the environment I would be diving. He was very thorough before letting me order my BP/W. Can't say enough wonderful things about Tobin and his customer service.

This is exactly why I have a deep respect for Tobin. He was not going to make the sell unless WE were sure it was right for me. It has been a perfect setup.

probably my Atomic M1 reg. The colder and deeper I go the better it gets. Also, the money I spent on rescue class as well.

so far i guess mine would be my HOG regs.

i also want to add my seacure mouth pieces. those things are amazing...

Last edited:
Wow, thanks for the replies. I agree with everyone's responses, by and large.

My prescription dive masks win hands down. Nothing beats seeing the small stuff.

Ya I forgot about my XS gauge reader.

Back
Top Bottom