General advice to new scuba divers: do not waste your money!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"mediocre dry suit" 😳

I guess as long as it actually works it's ok. But a properly functioning dry suit is not something I'd call "mediocre", I'd be calling it spectacular.
Thats true; when I said “mediocre” I thought about the several brands that sell what suppose to be drysuit but that because of construction issues (or materials) and because they wanted to make it cheap they did a bad product overall: bad fitting, not good outlet valves (which let water in) and that oblige the user to a continuos maintenance because of small damages here and there.

S
Thats true; when I said “mediocre” I thought about the several brands that sell what suppose to be drysuit but that because of construction issues (or materials) and because they wanted to make it cheap they did a bad product overall: bad fitting, not good outlet valves (which let water in) and that oblige the user to a continuos maintenance because of small damages here and there.
Santi e-motion😂🤦‍♂️

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom