Best meal by Restaurant in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmm, sounds like it is worth a try Woodman. I can't quite make out from your description though...is it on Salas or 10? We're heading off to the fisherman's coop in about 20 minutes...

It's on Salas between 5th and 10th, but closer to 10th. It's just above that chinese buffet restaurant which I'm not sure is open anymore. It's the only place with tables out on the walkway- you can't miss it. Say hello to Indio for me. :D

So it was a dreary, rainy, cool, overcast day today and I told my husband I felt like soup for supper. We went to your suggestion and it was excellent! I said he should put it on his menu but he said they don't have it every day. He also said he can make lots of other stuff not on the menu..just ask. I didn't have to coach him about your wife being sick...he raised it himself so I gave him your regards and told him you had recommended it to me. Although this place is a bit further away from my house than Tres Gatitos, I think I will have to try and convince my husband to pick up at Indio's next time since I like his much better!

It's on Salas between 5th and 10th, but closer to 10th. It's just above that chinese buffet restaurant which I'm not sure is open anymore. It's the only place with tables out on the walkway- you can't miss it. Say hello to Indio for me. :D

So it was a dreary, rainy, cool, overcast day today and I told my husband I felt like soup for supper. We went to your suggestion and it was excellent! I said he should put it on his menu but he said they don't have it every day. He also said he can make lots of other stuff not on the menu..just ask. I didn't have to coach him about your wife being sick...he raised it himself so I gave him your regards and told him you had recommended it to me. Although this place is a bit further away from my house than Tres Gatitos, I think I will have to try and convince my husband to pick up at Indio's next time since I like his much better!

I am going to have to try this place too - I am a big soup eater!

Back
Top Bottom