best learning experience in cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Like, how are like things in the valley, girl?Gag me with a regulator!
Dude. You are grody to the max. You wish you were as totally tubular as me.And actually the V in cVchief does stand for valley. :)

Dude. You are grody to the max. You wish you were as totally tubular as me.And actually the V in cVchief does stand for valley. :)
I thought the CV meant Constant Velocity. :D

I thought it was CardioVascular...figured you were famous heart surgeon or just waitin' for the big ONE :idk:

or just waitin' for the big ONE :idk:

This is the big one! I'm coming Elizabeth!

fred.jpg

(This was me after I saw Pepe's ran my card in dollars)

I have been diving a number of times with Pelagic Ventures and been very impressed with this small operation. Alex is the best DM I've dived with.

I was about to post the same thing. In May, we had a great experience with Pelagic Ventures, with Alex as a DM in May. He was good about picking dives to suit the experience and preference of the divers, and conscientious about supervision. In terms of marine life he shared lots of info, and was great at spotting the interesting small stuff.

I2nd tanks are usually around 50-60 feet and are more "fishy".

After a deco dive at Maracaibo this morning, we spent an hour and a half at Palancar caves, with about an hour of that at Palancar Horseshoe Shallows at 20-25 feet. We saw all sorts of nice stuff.

Don't think I've ever been to Horseshoe Shallows, but I'd love to sometime. I've done, and love, the Maracaibo/Columbia Shallows combo. So, did you hit the arch or was it a Sandro Tour? Last time I was there we did it twice. Once was an arch dive, the other was a Sandro tour, and it was really nice. Have you ever done Chunchakaab? That's another dive I'd like to do.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom