Best Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jessejean:
How about best fins for tech/wreck diving?
That would be the ScubaPro Jet Fins or any of the variants (Turtles, etc)

~Jess

jessejean:
How about best fins for tech/wreck diving?
Force Fins of course:D
C-Dawg

I own scubapro jetfins, mares quatrro's and scubapro twinjets.

Forget the twinjets, I bought them because I couldn't fit XXL jetfins or XL jetfins with my drysuit boots (tooooo large or too small) and I thought they couldn't be that bad. I found out real quick. Then I bought the quattro's which are considered very good by many. I found them too long and too light.
I then mounted longer springs on my jetfins and use them with great pleasure now.
All that wasted money. But now I know. The good old jetfins: buy them! They are a typical example of a good design that was changed just because of marketing reasons, because the public wants to see something new once and a while. I hope they will not be discontinued.

Scubapro Twin Jets absolutely the best fin out! Very comfortable on your feet ( I wear a size 15). They are the most comfortable fin I have tried. I am a DiveCon and am in the water a whole lot. Love these!!!!!

For local lake and river diving I like my Atomic split fins. When I dive dry or in heavy current I strap on an old pair of ScubaPro Jet fins. I have owned Twin Jets; they were great for drift diving and lake diving but did not do well in current and killed me when diving dry. I recently kicked around a pair of the new ScubaPro fins, a hybrid between their original Twin Jet and the Atomic split fin. I did not care for them, not what I expected from them.
:monkeydan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom