Best Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

First love Scuba Pro Twin Jets with spring straps(yea in yellow) backup fin Force Fin Pro of course

Mares Avanti Quttros for good water.
Jet fins for my black water stuff.

hamsiss:
I want to know your fins that you really love? :D

Depends...

For beach diving or strong surge... Scuba Pro Jet Fins

For calm water diving... Atomic Aquatics Split Fins

Atomic Aquatics split fin. By far the best strap/buckle system of any fins. The only thing arguably better would be using springs instead of straps.

SP Jets all the way.

I love my Atomic Aquatics split fin. I also dive the Quanto and Black Twin Jet which are jsut fine. The Twin Jets are alot like my Atomic. The Quanto are good but the Atomics are alot nicer to my knees.

I have heard that Atomics are suppose to me coming out with their own spring straps.

Im using Rockets and Force Fins Pros. I love them both. But I need a new pair for drysuit diving and I think I will go with SP Jet Fins

Just got my Apollo Bio Pro's (Yellow, with springs) and I am blown away... absolutely love them!
OTOH, my buddies love their Scubapro Twin Jets, but we have yet to swap and try each others out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom