Best Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

the original JET FINS from Scubapro ...... I've owned a pair since 1968 and every few years I try a "newer" design but keep comming back to them. You got to admit that if taken care of correctly they will probably last 50 or more years ..............

I'll chime in with the Qquattros for everyday open water diving, but I sure do love my Turtles when I'm diving my drysuit and some heavier gear. 'Course, I've got an old pair of Scubapro Jets that are awfully nice too...

Nothing like being indecisive, eh?

-G

scubapro50:
the original JET FINS from Scubapro ...... I've owned a pair since 1968 and every few years I try a "newer" design but keep comming back to them. You got to admit that if taken care of correctly they will probably last 50 or more years ..............

This past summer, I got my first pair of Jet Fins, (w/spring straps), and I love 'em!

Another vote for the jets with spring straps, started using them a while ago and love them. (best fins for every kick) whenever i try a pair of splits, i jump back out of the water and grab the jets.

I absolutely love my Apollo biofins with spring straps!!!!!! Best in the world - IMO! :)

Rockets with spring straps. Would like to dive the Jets, but as everyone else mentioned, the foot pocket sizing is crap.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom