Best Dive Watch Ever...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I picked up a titanium Citizen Aqualand Duplex with a titanium bracelet today!!! I love this watch! I just wish I could wear it all the time.

I can't wait to take it diving now! :dork2:

Could someone post up pictures of the Citizen Aqualand up on the forum? I'd really like to take a look at the watch and what the computer program features.

Currently I'm using a UWATEC Aldadin Tec2G (I never use the decompression function!) and I love it. Its tough, I don't have to go to an LDS everytime I need to get the battery changed (its a simple user changable battery) and its got an infra red link to my laptop which came for free and the interface is EXTENSIVE. the only thing I dont like about it is the size. Its about the size of my fist (just kidding, maybe a bit smaller but its HUGE)

plus i got it really cheap! =) about half the price of a Suunto D6.

why is it that people seem to love suuntos so much? you cant change the battery yourself for any of the newer models (hence have to pay through your nose to get it changed) its not exceptionally good looking or has wonderful features that the citizen and oceanic geo dont have, you have to pay US$100 or so extra just to get a damn USB cable and CD to transfer it to your computer, i mean why is it SO SO popular?

*confused*

Here's a quick picture I snapped of my new Citizen Aqualand Duplex. I'm loving this watch!

2dkwnq.jpg

citizen eco drive solar tech divers 200 m going on 9 years old and i love it paid about 300+ when i bought it and i wear it every day

I have 3 watches:1.) Rolex Submariner SS (1,000') ,2.) Rolex Sea-Dweller Deep Sea (12,000'), and 3.) a Fossil Blue (330'), the Rolex were passed down to me....

scubaJC,

I also own the amazing Doxa SUB 750T Professional and have never looked back! From the originator of the orange face SCUBA diver watch to their current models, it has only gotten better! Use it every day except Sunday (see below).

I started with the Seiko (gas filled) diver watch back in 1981 and it lasted until 2000 when the seal blew at depth. Tried to send it back for service / repair but even Seiko doesn't work on them anymore. Now it sits in the display case.

Next was another Seiko (not gas filled) but the charm was gone. Used from 2000 until 2004.

Next came the Invicta Dive Pro (blue face) and it still sees occasional use.

Finally fell in love with a Rolex Submariner but for what it cost me, I only wear it (or dive with it) on Sundays. As someone else has pointed out on this thread, have it serviced every five years or beware.

So now we have the daily Doxa. :)

Regards,
Ltstanfo

citizen, seiko, submariners are what I see most,

use a stinger, first comp was a hand me down solution,

I like it since its the only piece of gear I never forget since its always on my wrist:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom