Best Dive Watch Ever...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I guess everyone has their passions, mine just happen to be motorcycles and watches. I thought about diving with my cellphone in a water tight case, but I decided against it. Unlike the watches they are only rated to about 100ft.
Heh, I meant on land. I have a dive computer UW.

Doxa, Clive Cussler's watch! Swiss made from 1889 founded, JB says. Orange face.

DOXA | the collection |

I like my Ti Suunto, it is macha.

Doxa, Clive Cussler's watch! Swiss made from 1889 founded, JB says. Orange face.

I love mine!!

hrv1-1.jpg

Rolex Submariner...very dependable. Trouble is, I also have a D9 for diving...and it should be a watch too...but I am too paranoid to take the Submariner off my wrist....

Rolex Submariner...very dependable. Trouble is, I also have a D9 for diving...and it should be a watch too...but I am too paranoid to take the Submariner off my wrist....

Pretty much all the major swiss watches are dependable. Same could be same could be said about the major japanese watch brands too.

I found an Acqua Indiglo in 60' of freshwater this Spring..Still ticking and the indiglo working..First time I have worn a watch in years.

Now that Clive Cussler piece looks pretty sweet! Does Dirk wear one?

I found an Acqua Indiglo in 60' of freshwater this Spring..Still ticking and the indiglo working..First time I have worn a watch in years.

Now that Clive Cussler piece looks pretty sweet! Does Dirk wear one?

I didn't know which Dirk you were referring to!

The Character Dirk Pitt wears one...and after a bit of research I found that Dirk Cussler wears a Doxa watch, but it was the black faced Sharkhunter model.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom