• Santa Rosa Wall

Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Punta Sur

Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Yucab Wall

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've only dove in Cozumel twice. Both times Santa Rosa Wall and Paradise Reef. Enjoyed the combination of wall dive and swim-throughs at Santa Rosa Wall. No experience at other dive sites yet.

I really enjoyed Santa Rosa wall and Palancar Reef, next time I go though I am hoping to do Punta Sur (devils throat)

Palancar rules. No doubt about it.

IMHO, you've left many of them off the list, such as Garganta del Diablo, Dave's Throat, Punta Tunich, Maracaibo Deep, El Islote, Virgin Wall, San Juan, Barracuda, El Cantil, Pico's Reef, and others.

Best regards.

DocVikingo

A dive site not regularly trafficed by hoards of divers is Cedral Wall. Check it out. It rocks!!!!!!!!

Jason

You have left off a lot of good sites...I believe most of yours are from the downtown area (Paradise Reef) south to Palancar. I always enjoy Palancar , both caves and wall.

Back
Top Bottom