Question Cozumel AO/AI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow! I find this thread also helps me a lot!
Secret Aura looks nice, but how about the scuba diving? Do I have to contact a dive shop nearby (if yes, do you know which one?) or do they have a shop they are partnered with?
Hey there,

We stayed at Secret Aura two months ago, and it was absolutely incredible. The hotel itself was fantastic—our room was spacious and comfortable, and the food was top-notch. We went diving with Cozumel Divers, who picked us up every morning on a cozy little boat. It was such a blast! One day, they even took us to El Cielo for our surface interval, which was a highlight of the trip. I can't recommend this dive shop enough—especially since we snagged a great deal for five days of diving.

Overall, the combination of Secret Aura’s excellent accommodations and the amazing diving experience made for a truly unforgettable vacation. Before booking, we had considered a few Airbnbs right on the water and even the Iberostar Hotel, but we’re so glad we chose Secret Aura.

Aura: Secrets Aura Cozumel Resort - Cozumel Island - Secrets Cozumel Resort
Cozumel Divers: Cozumel Divers Top Dive Center of Cozumel - Book Now â¤ï¸

Reactions: kHz
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom