• Santa Rosa Wall

Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Punta Sur

Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Yucab Wall

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For those that may like to explore the deeper reefs, may I suggest Dive Cozumel. They love to dive Mariciabo and Punta Sur and they are equipped to give divers longer bottom times and handle the intermidiate and advanced diver who is adept at diving at the depths those reefs require. So the next time you are in Coz. look them up. You might come out of the water saying "wow!"

Regards,

Jim

I'm not a very religious person (I do believe in God, just not religion), With that said, the most amazing thing I saw in Cozumel was in a reciprical cave just south of exiting Devil's Throat. There was a natural coral cross- clear as day- on the wall of the return cave. A must see.

Other than that- everthing all looked the same dive after dive. The best diving in the world is off So. Calif., you can actually take things- and eat them too
:)

It's an agglomeration of sponges. I didn't find it all that impressive. There used to be a second, larger cross in a nearby swimthru, but some doofus kicked it and broke it in two.

buff once bubbled...
Curtissqd-

"Dave's" Throat?

Doesn't sound to authentic to me.

Who is this "Dave"?? A national historic figure of Mexico? I don't remember reading about him(her?) in my Mexico history classes.

Dave's Throat is very close to Carlos and Charlie Wall. You can dive them both on the same dive.....I think

That's a joke, right? The only person I knew who dove the "Carlos and Charlie's Wall" was a guy who took a header down the steps at the old location. I don't know that his name was Dave. though... ;^)

Verbshark once bubbled...
It's an agglomeration of sponges. I didn't find it all that impressive. There used to be a second, larger cross in a nearby swimthru, but some doofus kicked it and broke it in two.
This one is about 4 to 5 feet tall- checked your "profile" It was probably about the time you started diving or the year before that I was there- Probably the second one you refered to

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom