Best Bag to use for Carry On

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

haha. great point. Well guys I think I have decided to pull the Trigger on the DIVECADDY G3. any other options or recommendations? To my knowledge and after researching, nothing compares to the DiveCaddy.

Really - most of us are online friends here at a minimum. DMoore and I participate in some of the same forums often. We don't take any of it personally.

You want to see heated, find a news reader and read rec.scuba.

They bash each other over every little thing - usually with profanity combined in anatomically impossible ways. :D

I don't really think there is any other all-in-one solution like the Dive Caddy on the market. Except the Aeris Jetpack which incorporates a BCD.

I have to open it and measure to let you know. Even if it is 22" laying flat, when you buckle the straps up and compress things down it isn't going to be 22".

People who do not bother to make sure their carry on is within limits really bother me. They seem to think they are the only ones who want to carry on their stuff.
you mean my double 108's are not a carry on? they fit on my back like a book bag and fit in the overhead bin. . .

Who makes the 108's?

:shrug: lets call it xs scuba. . .

Letterboy was just funning with me.

I don't think anybody would be carrying a 108 Cubic Foot scuba tank on board as carry on, even if it was in a BC.:D

I noticed the 108 was a tank but didnt know if an old model of bags was labeled that. Letterboy being the funny guy on the Forum

Back
Top Bottom