Before and After Photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good Lord! Just now seeing the thread, good job folks!

fndmylove:
Good Lord! Just now seeing the thread, good job folks!

I agree, I am very impressed.
Congratulations to all of you, I know how hard you must have worked to achieve these results.
I think I will have to take a before picture.
Big moves are on the horizon which will require a complete change of lifestyle.
As I will be moving away from the land of good beer and cold grey winters, hopefully loosing 30 to 40 lbs and becoming a lot fitter will acompany the change.

CoolTech:
Well, everyone else has done it... I guess, I should jump off the cliff too...

First one... October 31st at Missd's party... second one tonight in the mirror... lol

ongoing.jpg

Just think... only 70 lbs to go!

Incredible, Cool, simply incredible. Great job!

CoolTech:
Well, everyone else has done it... I guess, I should jump off the cliff too...

First one... October 31st at Missd's party... second one tonight in the mirror... lol

Just think... only 70 lbs to go!

CoolTech, you are doing fantastic! 60lbs since November 1st? - just wow!

And everybody - all the photos I've are incredible! Inspirational results! Who needs diet supplements, personal trainers, books by Doctors, etc - when you have a group like you guys, a sensible diet and plenty of daily exercise!

:luxhello: :sprite10: :thumbs-up

almitywife:
woohoooooooooooooo CoolT!!!

like the other blokes you look YEARS YOUNGER!!!

i dont know how old you are actually but DANG YOU LOOK GOOD you sexy thang!!!!!

has Miss D seen you lately?????

huge smile on my face.... we are ALL doing amazing!!

All of you guys look brilliant! You know Tech is single now. Me thinks he is going to fighting the women off. He may need some of you to protect his new hot bod :D Tech, I second the looking younger comment.

almitywife:
wow!!!! i say it again - like the others, you look years younger as well!!!!

well i had to get some new work clothes... i was still wearing the stuff from when i 1st decided to loose weight and today i finally wore the new stuff to work. i still got a good 50lbs to go but im very very happy with how im progressing!

08SS22.jpg

cheers

You look amazing Almitywife, slow and steady is the best way to go because it will change your taste in food, thats what I did and now I have leftover candy from last year that I haven't touched yet. :)

show'em the brown dress again! woo-hoo (New year's?)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom