Before and After Photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ron? I thought I was Roy :confused:

Okay, I guess I'll be a Ron today :D

RoyN:
Ron? I thought I was Roy :confused:

Okay, I guess I'll be a Ron today :D
I think Ron was the guy that was sharing in that first pic with you :D (evil twin brother perhaps?)

seriously great work.... would be nice to see you smile next time... you have alot to be happy about

cheers

Well, here goes...

Found an photo of me a couple of years back and a photo taken of me in December just gone.

Be kind :blinking:

Attachments

• me_before_after.jpg
    me_before_after.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 75
Great job Rich!

wow!!!! i say it again - like the others, you look years younger as well!!!!

well i had to get some new work clothes... i was still wearing the stuff from when i 1st decided to loose weight and today i finally wore the new stuff to work. i still got a good 50lbs to go but im very very happy with how im progressing!

08SS22.jpg

cheers

You guys all look SO good! That was definetley the motivation I needed to get thru this week! I have pictures, but Im not so sure about sharing them just yet... Ill get back to you on that! :D In the meantime, ya'll keep up the good work!! :D

Almity, time to get rid of the fatty long skirts and baggy shirts, I bet you have some nice legs to show off with all that walking you have been doing! You look great! Keep it up and thanks for inspiring me (and the rest of us!!)

almitywife:
wow!!!! i say it again - like the others, you look years younger as well!!!!

well i had to get some new work clothes... i was still wearing the stuff from when i 1st decided to loose weight and today i finally wore the new stuff to work. i still got a good 50lbs to go but im very very happy with how im progressing!

08SS22.jpg

cheers

Slow and steady is the best way to loose.

It will gradually change your habits and make sure you keep it off!

You can now see gaps between your arms and waist.

Hourglass, here you come :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom