Been busy diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Given past experience with you two, I don’t trust you.
I don't know that we've ever met.
You're an engineer, are you not? OCD enough for rebreather, I'd suspect. No rebreather for me. Too expensive and I'm not OCD enough. I just throw my gear in my car and dry it off when I get home. Rinsing gear? That's only it's got gravel from the quarry on it. Don't dive salt, so that's not a concern. I much prefer low maintenance. A rebreather is just too danged high maintenance for me. The Great Lakes wrecks I love don't worry about my bubbles.

My point was, if you purchase a new Spirit it can later easily be converted into a side mount configuration should you change your mind.

Attachments

• 518488E5-948B-4DF2-839C-2AE84AB1476E.jpeg
    518488E5-948B-4DF2-839C-2AE84AB1476E.jpeg
    69 KB · Views: 102
I don't know that we've ever met.
Why are you calling out Marie13 for changing her mind about CC?

When I started diving, I never thought I'd get into technical diving. After I got into OC technical diving, I never thought I'd get into CCRs.

But circumstances changed all that. No reason to point that out

Wow. Glad to see that people have evolved….

keep on diving Marie! Oh no, you changed your mind?!? Are we in for biblical plagues next? I hope people have some CCR to survive what’s coming.

Common people, how about supporting one and another.

So that is an attempt to bust balls because she changed a post - on this most trivial of matters? Is that what you are trying to convey?
Simply digging for clarification. I’m rather curious how someone I’ve never met, nor been on a boat with, has such distrust and public distaste in another member of the very small community of local technical divers. It seems she’s since used the ignore feature on SB and has never allowed public viewing of her profile or receiving of messages, so perhaps discovery therein is a bit of a lost cause.

Back
Top Bottom