Been busy diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Simply digging for clarification. I’m rather curious how someone I’ve never met, nor been on a boat with, has such distrust and public distaste in another member of the very small community of local technical divers. It seems she’s since used the ignore feature on SB and has never allowed public viewing of her profile or receiving of messages, so perhaps discovery therein is a bit of a lost cause.

Sounds more than just digging when you go and research old post. Perhaps this obsession can be easily fixed. You should just go dive with Marie.

Sounds more than just digging when you go and research old post. Perhaps this obsession can be easily fixed. You should just go dive with Marie.

You’re out of your f’ing mind.

LOL, at least she is up front and says she doesn't trust you. Deserved on not, probably a sign to head in the other direction.

Hell she said she would NEVER use a RB or go to Florida and now publicly says she is doing both.

People would be awfully boring if they never evolved, grew or changed their minds.

Simply digging for clarification. I’m rather curious how someone I’ve never met, nor been on a boat with, has such distrust and public distaste in another member of the very small community of local technical divers. It seems she’s since used the ignore feature on SB and has never allowed public viewing of her profile or receiving of messages, so perhaps discovery therein is a bit of a lost cause.
It simply isn't necessary to meet someone in person when you've learned enough about them from your interactions on social media.

Hell she said she would NEVER use a RB or go to Florida and now publicly says she is doing both.

People would be awfully boring if they never evolved, grew or changed their minds.

There’s a bit of a difference between fresh water FL and salt water FL. I’m doing the former.

I went CCR window shopping today! :D Was at a dive site today at the same time my instructor was doing a CCR class (first day). One of the students has the Orca Spirit and the other has the Sidewinder. Asked and got permission go all over the Spirit. Was also allowed to get into the harness and walk it around on land to see how my knees liked it. There were 12lbs of lead on the unit, and it was still fine!

40-50ft viz today. Amazing!

I went CCR window shopping today! :D Was at a dive site today at the same time my instructor was doing a CCR class (first day). One of the students has the Orca Spirit and the other has the Sidewinder. Asked and got permission go all over the Spirit. Was also allowed to get into the harness and walk it around on land to see how my knees liked it. There were 12lbs of lead on the unit, and it was still fine!

40-50ft viz today. Amazing!
was this at wazee?

Back
Top Bottom