Been busy diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In positive events, the Scuba Sherpa (2018 base model Escape) in a very ugly silver color had too many problems and is gone. I was so happy. New car is a 2024 Subaru Crosstrek Premium. 11.6” screen for Apple CarPlay and ice cold ac (Escape ac was broken for two years) make me VERY happy. Can hold 50s/85s put in straight in the cargo area.

Here’s my Scubaru. Perfect color for a diver. Not my photo but you can see the color.

View attachment 854061
Aha. The good old Lesbaru. Great and reliable vehicle. Definitely don’t market it “that” way in Libya!

Aha. The good old Lesbaru. Great and reliable vehicle. Definitely don’t market it “that” way in Libya!

Wait, this is for real? A friend sent me a PM with an article about Lesbies and Subaru's and I thought it was just a joke. You are confirming it? It is a thing in the US??? This won't work in Libya at all hahahahaha

Are Subaru cars good, reliable and safe cars?
My wife's 2019 Forester has been nothing but a joy to own and drive. She is "vertically challenged" and loves being up a bit higher up without driving a tank, and finds it easier to get in and out. When we get snow (sadly, not for a few years here in SE Penna) the 4WD AWD was fantastic. No quality or maintenance issues for us in 5 years.

My wife's 2019 Forester has been nothing but a joy to own and drive. She is "vertically challenged" and loves being up a bit higher up without driving a tank, and finds it easier to get in and out. When we get snow (sadly, not for a few years here in SE Penna) the 4WD was fantastic. No quality or maintenance issues for us in 5 years.
It’s AWD, not 4WD. I’m a shrimp myself. It’s a bit lower than my old Escape, but it’s still higher than a normal sedan.

It’s AWD, not 4WD. I’m a shrimp myself. It’s a bit lower than my old Escape, but it’s still higher than a normal sedan.
Right - fixed my post.

Wait, this is for real? A friend sent me a PM with an article about Lesbies and Subaru's and I thought it was just a joke. You are confirming it? It is a thing in the US??? This won't work in Libya at all hahahahaha
They deliberately marketed those cars (very successfully) to that segment of the market.

Subarus don’t work in Libya or lesbians don’t work in Libya? Asking for a friend 🙄

They deliberately marketed those cars (very successfully) to that segment of the market.
Very interesting.

Subarus don’t work in Libya or lesbians don’t work in Libya? Asking for a friend 🙄

Hahahahaha.

It won't work advertising/marketing a car (or anything) for Lesbians in Libya. I can't imagine somebody would bring this up here, or anywhere in the Middle East or Africa.

Back
Top Bottom