Been busy diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And places with snow. Not that you’d know anything about that, Florida Man. 🤣

I figured snow was implied. But I've seen snow before, it was in NYC it was mostly black with a few yellow patches. :rofl3:

We actually lived in San Bernardino at the base of Big Bear mountain. We used to skiing and sledding all the time in the 90s, that was back when a single mother could afford to do that. Now that is just for the rich.

We used to skiing and sledding all the time in the 90s, that was back when a single mother could afford to do that. Now that is just for the rich.
That's a fact! Around here it's nearly $200 for a single day pass and you have to pre pay for parking... it's either that or go south 2.5 hours and pay $80 for a reasonable mountain.

That's a fact! Around here it's nearly $200 for a single day pass and you have to pre pay for parking... it's either that or go south 2.5 hours and pay $80 for a reasonable mountain.

Jeez I don't think we paid much more than $80 for the three of us (me, my sister, and mom) to ski.

Jeez I don't think we paid much more than $80 for the three of us (me, my sister, and mom) to ski.

I don't understand why on earth you would waste your money on snow skiing at all. Why pay money to go up the mountain just to slide down the mountain while freezing your assses off.

I don't understand why on earth you would waste your money on snow skiing at all. Why pay money to go up the mountain just to slide down the mountain while freezing your assses off.

Why pay all the money just to go see fish that you can see better at your local aquarium? Why 35 years ago fly the Atlantic? Why does Rice play Texas?

Why pay all the money just to go see fish that you can see better at your local aquarium? Why 35 years ago fly the Atlantic? Why does Rice play Texas?

We don't have aquariums, we aren't that rich :p

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom