Been busy diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just got back. My buddy helped lay the buoys for the wrecks. Too cold for me. Warmer on the surface but not much. Weather was miserable. Enjoy!

I just got back. My buddy help lay the buoys for the wrecks. Too cold for me. Warmer on the surface but not much. Weather was miserable. Enjoy!

Where were you?

Getting ready to jump in for the Maitland. When I glanced at computer, I saw 45F. Viz was 60ft, at least. Depth was almost 80ft. Awesome wreck. Maybe 15-20 min dive. Buddy was a newer diver who was a gas hog. Buddy went up (this had already been discussed). I stayed down a bit longer, but just felt a bit weird soloing on a wreck I’d not dived before.

Didn’t do the second dive on the Sandusky. There was strong current, so I decided to sit it out. I was sad to miss it, but another time. Better safe than sorry.
IMG_6261.jpeg

First Great Lakes wreck dive using your Kiss? Satisfied with its performance?

rx7diver

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom