Beaver Lake DUI Rally tickets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The campsites are very nice at damsite park. I dont know what they will charge this year, But just 1 mile from the Dam at C & J Sports they have nice rooms, campsites, two bunk houses, Rv hookups, and restrooms with showers. Check them out at http://www.candjsports.com 479-253-9799. Ask for Jim and tell him Diver-Sixx sent ya. http://www.Diver-Sixx.com

Yup, Terry has a boat for Sunday and a few others plus myself will be using it for additional fun.

Jim's a pretty good guy, has great deals on gear often. I ended up with a Steel HP100 at a price that I was tickled with. I've bought other gear from him at great prices to boot, and he's usually close by if you need something.

To be honest if I was with other divers I'd stay at his campground, but with my wife and daughter tagging along we usually stay at campgrounds like KOA for the pool or motels. The bunkhouses look nice as does the rooms above the shop, plus he has sat TV in those rooms. Good prices as well on the rooms. For what it's worth, Jim used to work at the KOA in his youth...

Yes Jim did work for KOA, I dont know if you know but Jim is putting in a pool and some more cabins in the back where the front camp sites was These cabins will be like the room over the shop. We were hoping they would be done for that weekend but have had delays, Still they might be done but I cant say that they will be for sure..

This is the list of stores that have tickets for sale for the Beaver Lake demo days.

Dive Shop
Merriam, KS, 66203-
(913)677-3483

Dive Shop
Little Rock, AR, 72204
(501)666-3483

Aquasports
Springfield, MO, 65810
(417)883-5151

Adventure Sports
Oklahoma City, OK, 73120
(405)755-7007

Poseidon Adventures Ltd
Tulsa, OK, 74105
(918)749-3483

Dive Site
Tulsa, OK, 74145
(918)664-5717

Pro Ski & Scuba
Wichita, KS, 67206
(316)684-9738

Oklahoma Scuba
Norman, Ok. 73072
(405)366-8111

cummings66:
Yup, Terry has a boat for Sunday and a few others plus myself will be using it for additional fun.

Jim's a pretty good guy, has great deals on gear often. I ended up with a Steel HP100 at a price that I was tickled with. I've bought other gear from him at great prices to boot, and he's usually close by if you need something.

I talked to Jim Fri am to confirm our 2 tank boat dive on Sun (15th) am for the 6 of us.

Also confirmed the room above the shop for Dr Robb & I for Fri & Sat.

He said he's got it all down.

Terry

the pool at C&J Sports is being dug as i write this. the framing is done on the 6 new rooms and the roof is 1/2 done they are still hoping to be ready for DUI days but we have to get alittle closer. we have nitrox now also.

Just thought I'd let some of you know. Mike from Sho-me Scuba in Springfield may not be able to make it out to the DUI event. I'm trying to work something out on getting his boat brought down if he ends up working that weekend.

It'd be nice if the pool was warm during the event, just in case...

At any rate Ar has some strange laws on the books regarding pools, just ask Jim about that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom