Beaver Lake DUI Rally tickets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Terry. I had yet to check on an update for advanced sales.

Here is a link to the DUI dealer list if you would like to save some $$ on tickets by purchasing them at a dealer. Please be sure to call your most local dealer to find out if they have tickets. After following the link, please click on your state for further dealer location info.

http://www.dui-online.com/dealer_state.asp

Ok, I now have my tickets for the event. Will any of you going to Beaver Lake need campsite info for that weekend?

I will be on site the Friday evening before, Sat, and Sun.

I'm probably staying at the KOA, but if I do the state park there what do they charge? I know it's closer, but KOA is so nice and clean when it comes to the facilities.

I know the state park campground at Tablerock is very clean, how does the one here compare? Different state and I assume different standards.

I'm at Pointe West that weekend.... will be there Friday - Sunday :)

Pardon my idiocy, but in looking at these tickets there is a Friday ticket, Saturday ticket, and saturday dinner ticket. Those seem obvious, but what is the ticket that just says "2007 Dog Rally & Demo Days Ticket"? If you're there Saturday, I assume you get the Saturday tickets. Friday and Sunday the same. So what is the generic ticket for?

Am just a bit confused :)

Dam Site Park is generally quite nice. There is a toilet and hower available at that location. I'm not 100% sure, but I think it was either $10 or $15 per night at DSP. I can find out during spring break here (after 3/18) for sure. Rates were supposed to go up a bit this year in Missouri, so the same may be true in Arkansas.

We try to stay in that particular area in the event of multiple dives or night dives. Don't forget folks, the reason for purchasing tickets is to enter the raffle at the dinner Saturday night. They gave away some nice goodies last season and had an interesting slide show for everyone.

I will have an UW camera with me, but have priorities for shooting that weekend. Students are my first priority, then pictures, then video when possible.

Wolfie2012:
I'm at Pointe West that weekend.... will be there Friday - Sunday :)

Pardon my idiocy, but in looking at these tickets there is a Friday ticket, Saturday ticket, and saturday dinner ticket. Those seem obvious, but what is the ticket that just says "2007 Dog Rally & Demo Days Ticket"? If you're there Saturday, I assume you get the Saturday tickets. Friday and Sunday the same. So what is the generic ticket for?

Am just a bit confused :)

That gave me a bit of the confusions too. I just ordered the Sat ticket & the Sat dinner ticket.

Terry

I'll explain the ticket difference on DUIs purchase page.

Tickets for a specific date will most likely arrive marked for that specific day only.

For example: a ticket purchased for a Friday event day will be marked on the back as specific for that day.....Sat....Sun...so on. The saturday dinner ticket is for the BBQ afterwards...lots o fun.

Tickets that are undesignated are for those who have yet to decide which day to attend or wish to have flexibility in which day they attend based on their own personal dive schedule for the event dates they wish to attend.

Basiclly, the tickets sent to dealers are "general admission" type tickets that are supposed to be marked with the date of intent by the dealer at the time of sale. I hope this clarifies some of the ticket confusion on the sales page.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom