BC's with "Elevator" Lever

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just found out last night that the I3 for women also comes with a built in Sports Bra! I wonder if it's a universal fit? The new Aqualung I3 for women- from A to DD we fit em all! Pamela Peaks and Dolly Parton versions by special order- (pictures required for verification of size!!!!)

Does the "Dolly" version have trim weights up front? In her case I think they'd be required :eyebrow:

It's old skool man. Actually, I still have one downstairs that I've been debating diving again for a while.

That was a joke.
I came up with my own version of the old plastic pack called the Freedom Plate.
That's all I dive with for single tanks.

300 posts!

:yelclap:

We should use this post to discuss ALL of the contentious issues that get brought up on SB every 3 minutes.

Well it was a fun thread.
Over 300 posts and 10,800 something views, wow, good job everybody.
This thing was like a rip roaring party that sees it's peak between 11 pm and 1 am and then begins to wind down with most people breaking off in the wee hours of the morning. At dusk there are still a few hangers-on around that are hard core enough to go the distance. Finally there's nothing more to really party about so everyone goes home.
With that I'm outa here.

See ya, it was fun.

Eric

Lol, I'm gonna stick around... still plenty of grog in the fridge!

That's ok, we've all agreed that i3 is just a fad that's gonna go away soon, unlike those horrid split fins and even worse Sherwood kinesis things (and their Dacor/Mares counterparts)...

That's ok, we've all agreed that i3 is just a fad that's gonna go away soon, unlike those horrid split fins and even worse Sherwood kinesis things (and their Dacor/Mares counterparts)...

Lol... dont get me started on split fins... I must have "sucker" written on my forehead when my LDS sold me a pair.

the SeaQuest Pro QD with i3 is, in my opinion, the best BC currently available on the market...perhaps I am alone in my principles, but I absolutely cannot stand having to raise a hose above my head to go down and having to reach for a dangling button on the end of a hose to inflate or deflate.:no

the Pro QD makes everything SO much simpler...:Dand lest we forget, the BC is also the most streamlined, well-made, comfortable, and convenient one I have ever used...honestly, the only thing better than this BC is a custom tec-rig, which most people will agree beats any BC by a mile...

but some like BC's and don't go the backplate-wing way, in which case, GET THE PRO QD with i3

don't believe me? go check one out in a dive store, try it in a pool, and with an open mind *cough cough* give it a chance...you will be amazed

Back
Top Bottom