BC's DWnDD July 9th, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just signed up! Looking forward to diving at a place most divers never get to.

I could probably make dinner around 8PM. I want to try to get to the boat early anyhow and snag one of those double bunks!

Double bunks!!!! I am all over that... I will be down at the docks like its mervins having a sale... open open open open :D

Double bunks!!!! I am all over that... I will be down at the docks like its mervins having a sale... open open open open :D
Wooooo!!!! Jeff is going plus BELLY DANCERS!!!! What a trip, can't wait! Double Bunks...Jeff you gonna bunk with Rex hahaha lol

Wooooo!!!! Jeff is going plus BELLY DANCERS!!!! What a trip, can't wait! Double Bunks...Jeff you gonna bunk with Rex hahaha lol

Come on Sam don't drag Rex into this! Did you want to share a double with me is that what this is about? I am not like that sorry... This should be a great trip I should have all my new gear by then:D:D:D:D

Come on Sam don't drag Rex into this! Did you want to share a double with me is that what this is about? I am not like that sorry... This should be a great trip I should have all my new gear by then:D:D:D:D

yea, nobody is dragging me into a double bunk. I may get a single just to make everyone stay out.

yea, nobody is dragging me into a double bunk. I may get a single just to make everyone stay out.

Rex i would be careful if I were you! You and the double bunks were all Sam talked about today on the dive!

Last edited:
I think some one likes Rex :)

I was NOT talking about me. Talking about sam :)

wish i could go. my DWnDD just became a ditch work for in-laws day. :(

wish i could go. my DWnDD just became a ditch work for in-laws day. :(

Sorry Marvin. :(

I don't know if you've heard, but Rex is going to be on this trip and everybody is really excited. :D

Back
Top Bottom