Bbq Invite!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What are we gonna do 'bout it?
Know any good practical jokes? Not that I ever would do something like that....

Er....I wouldn't insult someone I'm going in a cavern with....or would I? Nah!

Nor SJ......she have the power to wipe me off the face of the board......how may I appease you....I live to serve.

OBTW Andy,
I'm hoping to get my Intro done in time for the shindig........so get on the ball....

doh!!!!

my intro be happening May 8 and 9th...

That be soon enough for the summer......oh yea it's almost alway summer here..."Your not in the north anymore Dorothy."

SmokeAire:
Nor SJ......she have the power to wipe me off the face of the board......how may I appease you....I live to serve.
Good attitude.... I like that! LOL :D

Well, it looks like Maneater may be able to join us as a diver instead of BW! She got past her diffculties of mask clearing this weekend. 20-30 times with no problems! Next weekend she will take her last checkout dive. She has four dives and two days to hit 40', and clear her mask comfortably. NO PROBLEM!!! She can do that!
We bought her a new AL63 this weekend, too. I DON'T EVEN HAVE A TANK YET!!
:)
:eek:verlord:

I love playing practical jokes! Just as long as SmokeAire never finds out it was me, cause I might end up in the same cavern as he one day. :54: So everyone, don't tell him it was me! Oh, wait. I just posted it on the 'net. He might see it!

So when is who planning on showing up. I should be there Friday noonish.

scuba_jenny:
Good attitude.... I like that! LOL :D

And yet I must walk the halls of the Singles Forum like Jacob Marley's ghost.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom