Bbq Invite!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

that is some sweet wheels, DSW...

and VIRUS, i can't see your pic. your link is broken!

H2Andy:
that is some sweet wheels, DSW...

and VIRUS, i can't see your pic. your link is broken!

I've fixed it!

:rofl:

Actually the pic virus found is an engine from a New Nissan Titan. This is a hoax pic. Easy to tell because the rice burner engine isn't worth a flip and only works IN a wheel barrow! Had they used a FORD engine, or any other AMERICAN made engine, this COULD have been a REAL pic! Considering that MOST foreign engines end up in a wheelbarrow at some point ANYWAY!!!

And I like it, can't wait till everyone gets together in person. On a serious note....The Wife may not get off work as soon as we had hoped tomorrow and we may not get there until after 5 o'clock or maybe 6. Are we able to get in the campground that late?

By the way I have been a Doorman/Bouncer in past employment so I will offer my services if needed :eyebrow:

Wildbill:cop_2:

"By the way I have been a Doorman/Bouncer in past employment so I will offer my services if needed "
So has DSW.
and every time DSW and I spar we end up with a draw.

Yeah he's a pain to fight against. He's skinny and moves fast. Mace and pepper spray have no effect him, he's faster than a speeding Shinai, able to leap rabid otters in a single bound, wears blue tights and a cape...
(OOPS that's his wetsuit),...
Its a crippled bird, it's a three legged dog named lucky, it's GIBBON!!!!!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom