Bbq Invite!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DEEPSEAWOLF

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Here is the info for the Ginnie BBQ in April!
All plans and fees have been finalized!

When you arrive at Ginnie, go to the main office and inform them that you are with Scubaboard. They will charge you the enclosed prices. For those that will be camping, you will need to locate me at either campsite #40, or the large pavillion at the main spring of Ginnie, to locate your camping area. I will be pm'ing assignments later tonight for those that have confirmed camping arrangements.
Later tonight, I will also post a list of items we will need for the party in case anyone wishes to help with that.
If you need to contact me, 352 376 8059
AdamsKD@bellsouth.net
It's ON now!!!!
:eek:verlord:

Looks good, glad you locked those prices in!! Did you get the uba-site you were hoping for? Let us know what else to bring. Also you said something about the campsite map location and i guess uba-site numbers, i lost mine from last time we were there, just so we can find it.

I will be scanning the map of ginnie into my computer tonight or tomorrow, depending on scanner co-operation. :)
We DID get the area we wanted, and the largest of the two pavillions at the main spring. When you check in at the office they will give you a map of the area as well. We will be centered around campsite #40 all weekend for camping, and down at the spring pavillion on Saturday for the party. We will be VERY easy to find at either location! I will be in the pavillion most of the day Saturday, but would like to get some diving in during the rest of the weekend.
I will have a radio, and/or a person at the campsite/pavillion for communications, and further directions.
:eek:verlord:

:bounce:

:bounce:

This will be a blast. Thanks for all the hard work!
I'll bring anything ya need.

Chuck

1. a life

2. a million dollars

(both for me, thanks)

Geesh Andy...all I have ever asked for was a pound of hundreds...:D
(oh, ok, and a few other things...)

Dream on bofa ya's. I haven't hit the lotto yet.

Weenies I might be able to handle.

i think he just insulted us, Jenny...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom