Banana drama

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PB, seriously, the period key is just below and left of the "L" key! Try it so you don't always sound like Moses coming down off the mountain! Every sentence is not that important or profound! And remember, a banana is just a banana! (or is it? :confused:)

:rofl3:

I have always wondered about Papa Bear's excessive use of the exclamation mark...

2vinq50.jpg
Can you hear me now...?!
angry-smiley-001.gif

I see your lips moving but it looks like you have a banana in your mouth and I don't understand a word of what your trying to say!!!!!?????????? WHAT???!!!!:popcorn:

Does Price matter? Try a sealed container then displace the O2 with Nitrogen or some other Inert gas.

I new a guy on a submarine that used to do that with his Cigarettes said they where fresher after a month or 2.
:dropmouth wonder how much that costs on a sub!!!

One of the posts said the Capt. took the banana from a persons hands and threw it over board. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
You people believe this is acceptable?

Owing respect to a captain in his boat while under way is one thing, but this crosses so many lines, it is difficult to figure out where to start.

I think I can actually picture this guy, he introduces himself as "Capt" so and so, like the title of captain is an intrinsic part of his name. Yep, the world owes them respect, they don't feel they have to earn it.

As long as people patronize BS and mediocrity, that's what will be available. I'll do my part and try to keep my money away from them.

Exactly. Superstition, belief in magic, etc is not only rediculous, it boarders on stupidity. We know much more about how the world works now.

As for some ignorant twix of a captain who chucks my banana overboard, he's not getting the balance of the trip until he replaces it. That may be one expensive banana...

And refill the container with N2 every time I open it? An idea, but I think I'll stick to the fridge. I bet he had free gas and didn't open every day. :D

Individual containers? :D:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Just joking Don. Sorry no real remidies.

:dropmouth wonder how much that costs on a sub!!!

We had big banks of Nitrogen and a sample station for filling cal equipment etc... Not sure how much Nitrogen costs. Your tax Dollars at work.

we had the same thing happen on a fishing trip to one of our co-workers. Capt asked before anyone even set foot on the boat...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom