Ballyhoos Grill, September 24, Meet & Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Should have checked sooner! If I knew you changed it to Thursday I would have driven instead of car pooling. Do'h!

Should have checked sooner! If I knew you changed it to Thursday I would have driven instead of car pooling. Do'h!

Rich, So you will be there?! Do we get to meet your girl finally?

Surely, You have to go through the restaurant to get to the deck so no pups normally. However, if you want to lift him over railing, which its just one of those railings that is like a white picket fence, they said they will bring him a dog dish of water and all.

you going to have that spiffy dive flag with you so i know which group of people to sit with?

Rich, So you will be there?! Do we get to meet your girl finally?

Surely, You have to go through the restaurant to get to the deck so no pups normally. However, if you want to lift him over railing, which its just one of those railings that is like a white picket fence, they said they will bring him a dog dish of water and all.

Nope, not yet. Carpooling means going home (otherwise I'd just come straight from work), and I'm not coming up twice in the same day. Besides, the guys I carpool with are not exactly the "wild & crazy" type. (Insert snore sound bite here!) Maybe next time. :(

Nope, not yet. Carpooling means going home (otherwise I'd just come straight from work), and I'm not coming up twice in the same day. Besides, the guys I carpool with are not exactly the "wild & crazy" type. (Insert snore sound bite here!) Maybe next time. :(

Well you have to admit you are not the sterotypical engineer. :) Catch you another time then.

Melissa is choosing work over us? :huh: Just want to be clear on that. Please have her respond. :cool2::wink:

Ohhhhh, Tracey! Nothing could be further from the truth! I would wholeheartedly choose dinner with all of you over work any day of the week....that is, if I had a choice! Maybe one day I will have a job with normal people hours!!! But, ya'll have a wonderful time without me...*sniff, sniff*

should i bring a bag lunch so i can have something to eat this time? i'm going back to ordering frog's legs so no one wants to take my food.

Yum! FrogLegs - My Favie :D

Coming out from under the rocks to meet some of the folks. See Ya there!

John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom