Bali opening?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yeah just about to book my flights back for another diving trip. I left Indo in late Nov/early Dec when it was 3 days but then raised to 14 then down to 10, 7, 5, and now sounds like 3. however the hotel I'm booked with is telling me its still 5 they have not been given anything official yet. Also im getting mixed reviews/opinions about the SQ flights into Bali. I know last year SQ announced flight to Bali but they cancel all of them due to lack of passengers so I am playing if safe and flying through Jakarta as I have always done.
it's official. The taskforce letter no. 7 2022 has been issued today.
https://covid19.go.id/artikel/2022/02/16/surat-edaran-kasatgas-nomor-7-tahun-2022 unfortunately in Indonesian, use google translate.

Starting tomorrow Singapore airline offer 7 flights per week; frequency could be increased / reduced depend on the market.
However, on or before 1st April, quarantine will be lifted for triple vax - so can expect more traveler to Bali.
Now, there's 7 port of entry for international flight, ie. Jakarta, Surabaya, Batam, Riau, Manado, Bali and lombok.

Starting tomorrow Singapore airline offer 7 flights per week; frequency could be increased / reduced depend on the market.
However, on or before 1st April, quarantine will be lifted for triple vax - so can expect more traveler to Bali.
Now, there's 7 port of entry for international flight, ie. Jakarta, Surabaya, Batam, Riau, Manado, Bali and lombok.
Is there visa on arrival, or does this need to be arranged beforehand?

Is there visa on arrival, or does this need to be arranged beforehand?
VOA and free visa are still suspended.
You can apply B211a visa for tourism via agent,
Hope to hear something about visa next week. It's tough issue, while tourism industry is traying to get it back but there's other stake holders does not support it.
I recall there was open discussion in TV where several parties questioning the benefit of VOA and free visa while there was increasing number of traveler but at same time creating more problems on security. Other was questioning the expected reciprocal policy to Indonesian which not happening.
Fyi, Indonesian passport is one of the weakest passport to obtain visa.

VOA and free visa are still suspended.
You can apply B211a visa for tourism via agent,
Hope to hear something about visa next week. It's tough issue, while tourism industry is traying to get it back but there's other stake holders does not support it.
I recall there was open discussion in TV where several parties questioning the benefit of VOA and free visa while there was increasing number of traveler but at same time creating more problems on security. Other was questioning the expected reciprocal policy to Indonesian which not happening.
Fyi, Indonesian passport is one of the weakest passport to obtain visa.

I for one will not travel to Indonesia until there is VOA. Plenty of other countries I can take my money to.

I would not advise Indonesia for a short holiday yet. Unless you had Omicron already.

Besok!

“The Bali provincial government will revoke quarantine measures and resume the visa on arrival policy for international travelers by March 7.”

Besok!

“The Bali provincial government will revoke quarantine measures and resume the visa on arrival policy for international travelers by March 7.”

Still not confirmed as far as I know. One thing is, what the Bali government want, another is what the Indonesia government will do about it. Bali has announced opening before, and that did not happen.

I do hope this one will come into effect.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom