Bali opening?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Only for 19 countries & USA is not listed. Thanks to the anti-vaxxers. LOL

And no UK either :p

No Canada either.

I've been hopeful, but given that certain dive resorts need the US and UK to be allowed entry into Bali to reopen, we decided to postpone our Indonesia trip again, this time until 2023. It sucks, but I'd rather push it out at this point while I can, then try to sort everything out at the last minute and hope things don't blow up again during travel.

Where do you people get your information from?

As of late January ...

There is no list of "red-zone countries" at the moment.

But, due to pre-existing travel restrictions nationals from following countries CAN NOT apply for visit e-visas for Indonesia, but have to contact directly their embassy,

1. Afghanistan
  2. Guinea
  3. Israel
  4. Kamerun
  5. Liberia
  6. Nigeria
  7. North Korea
  8. Somalia

From ALL countries. Fully vaccinated. And until now still 5 days quarantine upon arrival. I think this will be adjusted soon since the rise in numbers of new cases of Covid already took off and will start skyrocketing at Bali. There is no visa upon arrival yet.

The first International flight from Tokyo has landed in Bali, today 16:33
No idea how many passengers.

5 days quarantine at bubble hotel seem not bad since you can access the entire hotel facilities incl beach (if beach hotel), gym and pool

My next trip to Bali / Jakarta will be end of April.

The quarantine has been reduced to 3 days for triple Vax effective to day 16 Feb 2022.
Singapore airlines has landed in Bali with 156 passengers today

yeah just about to book my flights back for another diving trip. I left Indo in late Nov/early Dec when it was 3 days but then raised to 14 then down to 10, 7, 5, and now sounds like 3. however the hotel I'm booked with is telling me its still 5 they have not been given anything official yet. Also im getting mixed reviews/opinions about the SQ flights into Bali. I know last year SQ announced flight to Bali but they cancel all of them due to lack of passengers so I am playing if safe and flying through Jakarta as I have always done.

Back
Top Bottom