Bali - Candidasa / Padang Bai or Nusa Lembongan with family

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You have any proof on the depth claimed?
If you don't then it is no more than BS.
LOL.

Yep, I do. Check out my dive # 272, below. That’s what logbook is for. I log all my dives, the whole freaking 1496 from 2005 to 2023.

2D1073E0-3B06-43F6-A813-998DA1630716.jpeg

7BBFADEA-FE1D-4183-B4CE-AEE2801B0530.jpeg
8D5FB044-BC25-4F54-A8E9-03B03288DB6D.jpeg

Now is your turn to prove your claim about:
They stopped EVERY passing vehicles, cars or motor bikes, and money was collected from every single of them with NO exception.

If you don't then it is no more than BS.
LOL.

PERMENPAREKRAF NOMOR 7 TAHUN 2016. Maximum depth for recreational diving in Indonesia is 40 meters. Indeed solo diving is not allowed at all. As others said, the problems arise when an accident happens. In such a case any rule that has been violated can lead to criminal charges.

What law allows diving deeper than 40m then?

LOL.
What is the relationship between an isolated random picture and a separated log book? NOTHING.
The log said 15' not 44m!!!!
No wonder there was still yellow colour!

I saw two dogs having sex in the park the other day and do you want picture as well? Grow up kid.
What's wrong with you?

Oops, I saw this weird fish at 44m in Nusa Penida. 🤭

Nice one Dan. Same location I was around 30m. A diver from another boat ran out of air struggling against the current. My dive buddy and I also got a little too far out but we made it back to the slope to take a rest before heading back to the boat. Silly me I did not bring my sharkskin top with me and was diving in shorts and T shirt in 22c water temp.
My dive buddy had on a 5mm and was so cold from the first dive he did not come on the second dive.

Nice one Dan. Same location I was around 30m. A diver from another boat ran out of air struggling against the current. My dive buddy and I also got a little too far out but we made it back to the slope to take a rest before heading back to the boat. Silly me I did not bring my sharkskin top with me and was diving in shorts and T shirt in 22c water temp.
My dive buddy had on a 5mm and was so cold from the first dive he did not come on the second dive.

Nice shot! 👍

They sure like to get cleaned in deep water. The last one I saw was at 42m in Nusa Penida on 20 September 2019, as shown, below

In Galapagos, I saw them at 32m & 30m in Punta Vincente Roca on 22 & 29 October, 2022, respectively, as shown, below.

Nice shot! 👍 They sure like to get cleaned in deep water. The last one I saw was at 42m in Nusa Penida on 20 September 2019, as shown, below

Yeah there were lots of people in the water making bubbles so I went further out with my buddy. The bubbles you see from another diver not my buddy. My dive buddy I thought might not make it back the current was nearly too much I was thinking let's just end the dive and put up our DMSB's and have the boat pick us up. We discussed with the boat captain and showed him my dsmb just in case.
On my second dive there were too many bubbles so I just was like ok not going to go further out just stayed along the wall where I got some good photos and video of other critters.

Funny thing is you see the cleaner fish abandon the Mola Mola and swim back to towards the wall and you think what do they know I don't. Nice vids thanks for sharing them.

I will be back there again in October this year also doing the manta point. Then Raja Ampat next February after LNY.

Manta's in South Lombok sometimes you get 20 of them at once place

Reactions: Dan
I will be back there again in October this year also doing the manta point. Then Raja Ampat next February after LNY.
I'll be back to Nusa Penida in August for another attempt to find the Mola Mola. I tried to find them in July last year without any luck. Hopefully I see it this time.

I'll also be in Raja Ampat on Blue Manta in 19-29 February, 2024. Which boat will you be on?

Silly me I did not bring my sharkskin top with me and was diving in shorts and T shirt in 22c water temp.

22C water is cold when diving with shorts & T-shirt, but still it's not as cold as Galapagos (15C). I was on 7mm and still freezing my buns off.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom