Baldpate Pond Boxford

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There's a public boat launch to Merrymeeting that I believe you can enter from (I've never done it myself), but be careful of boat traffic if you do. Also the lake is likely still frozen over, so keep that in mind before driving up that way.

That does look like a good lake to try. Could find much info about diving it. I did find a chart and it looks like it does get pretty deep not far from shore in some places. Do you know what the shore accessibility is like?

Like some of the other Lakes I dive up there ,,,Spring is the time,,,almost park anywhere and nobody is really around I bet there is some neat stuff to find

There's a public boat launch to Merrymeeting that I believe you can enter from (I've never done it myself), but be careful of boat traffic if you do. Also the lake is likely still frozen over, so keep that in mind before driving up that way.

You're right hubbles....Ice out could bring in some Salmon fishermen

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom