Bad service and safety in Indonesia...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You know, I travel a lot to dive and it is almost all Asian/Pacific and third world. That is why I travel with my own equipment. I KNOW how it has been maintained and that it fits.

I think the OP's are taking no responsibility for their own inept diving. Who does not have a computer (or three) when diving? Who goes to these areas without their own SMB? I could go on and on.

Yes, the boat was run poorly for that trip. But that is evidently not everyone's experience with that operator. I take one person's experience with a grain of salt. I have seen too many great operators bashed because the posters were not handled as if they were the center of the universe. If I see consistent complaints...well, that is another matter.

That this whole thread was started by a local competitor, I find in very bad taste and unprofessional. I will think twice before considering THAT operation in the future, as well. Just my opinion here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom