Bad experience with LDS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If I were the LDS owner, I would have credited your rental fee toward the purchase of gear in the next 30-days.
Our standard policy is to apply 100% rental credit towards purchase of a new item in the category, 50% credit towards purchase of a used item. We feel this policy is more than fair. Only a one time rental can apply.

Time to buy your own gear, it seems.:wink:

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

problem solved. ordered 2 sets of HOG D3/Zeniths yesterday!

can't wait to have those in hands!!!

I find it odd that someone would think that because they did not use a item they rented that the person who rented must give them a refund. I know of a shop that if you don't use a tank and bring it back full they will let you get one at another time for free. Though every time you take equipment out no matter if it is used or not used their is cost involved, not only the possible lost of revenue by renting to some one else but maint costs. If you were a loyal customer and i was the shop owner then I might be willing to help you once or twice but it sounds like twice in the last week you expected a refund from a rental both times do to no error of the shop.

As some others posted if you do not like this the easiest solution is to buy your own gear. <== Which based on the above you have! So issue should be no more. Now you will see first hand what it costs to use equipment.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom