Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello folks, It's been about 15 years since I got wet, and I recently renewed my love for diving while on vacation in the Philippines. Trying to introduce my girlfriend to diving; she didn't do so well with the resort introduction, but I think with proper training, I can get her to enjoy the serenity of diving. I live in Northern New Jersey, I am not a fan of diving up here, I have all the gear, but not a fan of darning a wet suit and such, what can I say, I am spoiled with warm weather and 100+ visibility. I am 59 years old, healthy, no disabilities, looking for someone who is also like me, that loves to dive but has no one to buddy-up with. Whether beginner, once/twice a year diver, or haven't been wet for a while, or if there is a group out there of the same, if interested, drop me a reply.
I am a NAUI Openwater I certified.

howdy and welcome from southeast florida....welcome back to the world of scuba.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom