Bachelor Scuba DIvers.................

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Iguana Don

Reaction score
While reading a post from DeepSea, this topic came to mind.
It is really scary how my mind works and how these topics come up.

But this ought to make for some really interesting reading, such as:

Bachelor scuba diver's refrigerators, bathrooms, livingrooms
etc.

Get the picture.

Let me get my maid..

Shopping list

GatorAID
bug repailant
TP
snickers bar

My livingroom sometimes looks like the backroom at my LDS. I have dive gear everywhere. Dive mags cover the coffee table, (what coffee table) I thought that was a workbench!

Don't forget building a conversion to you car that allows you to fill your tanks.

Then there are the signs posted at the LDS that have you WITHOUT your mask that read have you seen this person?

My favorite is the Valet parking I get at the local lake..

Dining room table looks like a LDS work bench (tanks in dining room, too), fridge has Dr. Pepper, OJ, Gatorade and remains of unknown foodstuffs; milk expiration date may roll around again soon. SCUBA mags in EVERY room! Bathroom/tub has extra curtain rod to hang everything over the tub positioned just so in line with the special sprayers.

Truck is red, my Buddy wouldn't let me paint a white diagonal strip on the tailgate...

Found some the other day, this is my favorite, "Tuna Crunchies". This is what happens when you leave tuna fish uncovered in the frig way too long.

Turns into granola.....but tastes a little different!

Don't forget the cold week old pizza that you throw into the ice chest to eat at the lake.

ID

GREEN tuna crunchies......
Mold is it's own food group and is part of the bachelors 5 a day fruit and vegetable servings.
:whoa:
Cheers Mouldy Ears,
The Gasman (who has his own air supply)

Everyones statement equals....me!
Excuse me a second...need to go check my gender!

NB. I even have a little red car (and i dont even drive yet!)

The above described chaos has nothing to do with marital status or gender. Cause you see it at my house all the time and I'm married and female. Think it has to do with the fact that we don't get home til after 9 most nights (class & pool) and on the weekends we have better things to do (OW class). I'll get it clean when the water gets too cold to dive (good thing I don't have a dry suit or a 7mm or it would never get done).

Back
Top Bottom