Bachelor Scuba DIvers.................

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You dont know how much I would love to be the first UK diver to join you in Texas for a swamp dive...:wink:

Maybe one day I'll be able to get over the US...maybe when Nep. Divers is up and running I'll go over to meet some of you lot...but for now you'll have to cope with just my text!

I love you guys. Just when I think the world is getting wa-a-a-a-y to serious, someone lightens the day. ID - thanks.

But as others have said, it dosen't apply to just the guys. I just got back from DMing an OW.... currently the lower level is, well, a mess. Thank goodness I was diving dry (sort of - but that's another story), or neoprene ("love the smell of neoprene in the...") would be all over the place.

LOL, what can I say? Ditto to Abby and Cat diver....

and yes, ID, it is strange how your mind works... Here is a pic of a Thai gecko for you. It's a little smaller than life size.

:)

Hey Alison,

I think ol' ID will be jealous of that one... imagine a lizzard that is actually cute!

:tease:

Hey Pete

Yes, they are very cute and come in many different colour and pattern schemes. They are abundant in Asia - a lot of people are terrified or repulsed by them but they are actually good for humans because they catch bugs!

*hmmm, I wonder what ID would look like in a gecko-print suit??*

:whoa:

Alison....you best watch the gecko population...I have a feeling it maybe cut down with Don wanting a thai gecko coat or other such accessories!!!!

hummmmm... This looks like an all knowing bacholaur crowd. So Can y'all tell me what happen to the inside of my eggs. I go to scramble some eggs and I crack one open and just a little dust inside. I check the date on the box and it said Sept. 3, 199?. Just adding water doesnt help either...

Back
Top Bottom