Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sass is always welcome to post:D

No love for vintage G.I. Joe in a deep sea helmet? :wink:

Dave

Ian McShane ( Al Swearengen for you Deadwood watchers - The baddest dude on television )

I rotate mine every now and again....no huge symbolism in my selection other than I like the show...:wink:

Divmstr223:
Ian McShane ( Al Swearengen for you Deadwood watchers - The baddest dude on television )

I rotate mine every now and again....no huge symbolism in my selection other than I like the show...:wink:

It sucks it has been cancelled. 2 more 2 hour movies and it's done. I really like the show!

i remember when lamont had a ww2 era drawing of a gi drinking coffee. i liked that one. especially when it showed up on our home board with a very funny caption!

i miss my stroke one, i think. maybe i'll change it back.

there. did it.

i feel wefweshed...

Hey sass, how about using those GIF files from the scubababes thread instead. Those were gooooooood!
Y'know which one's i'm talking about :wink:

ive always been a Carlos fan... down under realn men wear speedos!

purplehammerhead-something avatar has the omg factor for me

BabyDuck:
i remember when lamont had a ww2 era drawing of a gi drinking coffee. i liked that one. especially when it showed up on our home board with a very funny caption!

i miss my stroke one, i think. maybe i'll change it back.

I like the stroke one too.

I'm rather partial to my own avatar because of what it means to me. When my daughter was a few years old she asked me to draw her a scuba diver so she could colour it. I scanned it and printed off a couple for her and then on a whim I used some software to put in the coloured boxes and used it as my avatar. It still reminds me of that moment with my daughter. I like that memory.

R..

Touching story. I wish my avatar had as moving a story. It does have a lesson though: Do not try to fall into the prone position when wearing a gas mask with th cannister pointing straight down. Bust my lower lip wide open, and to this day, I haven't done that anymore :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom